Kate Gosselin - Kate plus 8

We believe this may be the first statement sized statement released on Twitter. Kate Gosselin wanted to say her peace after the cancellation of Kate Plus 8 and what better way than to do it on Twitter, right? Well, girlfriend did it A LOT on Twitter: We’ve had a great run! Six years of whirlwind funfilled adventures thanks to TLC and our many many supportive &diehard fans! While it is very sad for me and the kids (there were many tears at the breakfast table this morning!) we are looking forward with great anticipation to our bright future! As is very typical for me, I am choosing to see the positive in this situation and I am excited2consider many more invigorating opportunities that may come my way! I poured my entire self in2 last 6 yrs of ‘Kate+8 & I can’t wait2have the chance2challenge myself again w future endeavors! And maybe even some dating??!! We wish our fans well. And remember, this is not ‘goodbye’. I prefer to say ‘See you around!’ Xoxo we will all stay on twitter! I know I’m not going anywhere!

kate gosselin

kate gosselin

kate gosselin

kate gosselin

kate gosselin

kate gosselin

kate gosselin

kate gosselin

kate gosselin

kate gosselin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...